Treating dark circles and the eye area
Dark circles and eye area concerns
Isn’t it said that your eyes are the mirror of your soul? Your gaze expresses a wide range of emotions, including pleasure and… fatigue. Drooping eyelids betray your age, but there are other signs of ageing that change how you are perceived, including:
- Dropped eyebrows
- Loss of volume in temples
- Dark circles and tear troughs
- Wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Loss of volume in cheeks
- Puffiness around the eyes
- Folds and hollows
All these concerns can be assessed.
What happens during a treatment for dark circles and the whole area?
- Hyaluronic acid-based fillers—namely, Restylane®, Juvederm®, Belotero®, Emervel® and Redensity 2®—are the best choices to improve this area.
- Injections do not hurt and do not require anaesthetic
- Since this area is highly vascularized, a micro-cannula is used to maximize comfort and minimize the risk of bruising. Make sure that your doctor knows this technique.
- Deep dark circles are easy to fill, relieving that tired look. Treatments barely last 15 minutes and the effects last for more than a year.
- Botox® is mostly used to treat crow’s feet and fine wrinkles.
- We may occasionally choose a combined treatment to balance the results?
Dr. Lafond and Dr. Mandeville have mastered all the injection techniques needed to restore the natural radiance of your look. Natural results are guaranteed.