Minor surgery for cysts and moles
Why remove mole and cysts?
Moles (beauty spots), sebaceous cysts and other skin lesions may become unsightly or unpleasant. Professionals in our cosmetic medicine clinic can easily remove them with local anaesthetic and minor surgery.
We remove stable lesion. Consider seing a dermatologist if beauty spots grow larger or if they change shape or colour.
Cysts can be removed before they grow in size or become infected and cause an ugly scar.
N.B Doctors Lafond and Mandeville are not dermatologists but have the experience and skills to remove these skin lesions.
Aesthetic surgeries that can be done at the clinic
- Surgical removal of lipomas, keratosis, age spots and skin tags
- Surgical removal of cysts, beauty spots, moles and birth marks
- Excision of all benign lesions
- Repairing torn earlobes
- Repairing piercing holes
Minor surgery: what to expect?
- An appointment can be scheduled within 2 weeks.
- Surgery generally occurs during that first visit
- Lafond and Dr. Mandeville will explain the procedure and the anticipated results
- The area is disinfected and local anaesthetic is applied, therefore you feel no pain
- As this is minor cosmetic surgery, complications or infection rarely occur
- You may develop little bruising or a mark that lasts a few days.
- We will provide you with simple instructions on wound care.
- Lafond and Dr. Mandeville will be available and accessible after the surgery